SimCorp will release a business intelligence and analytics platform to be sold within its SimCorp Dimension suite, in order to provide more “interactive” forms of data for clients.
SimCorp has partnered with data analytics firm Qlik to deliver the platform, which will be embedded within its Data Warehouse Manager, its automated, central repository for reporting and analytics module that is part of the Dimension suite. It will offer users a self-service portal using Qlik’s “associative engine,”
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services