SimCorp will release a business intelligence and analytics platform to be sold within its SimCorp Dimension suite, in order to provide more “interactive” forms of data for clients.
SimCorp has partnered with data analytics firm Qlik to deliver the platform, which will be embedded within its Data Warehouse Manager, its automated, central repository for reporting and analytics module that is part of the Dimension suite. It will offer users a self-service portal using Qlik’s “associative engine,”
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground