Refinitiv – formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters – is launching its quantitative analytics platform, QA Direct, on the cloud through Microsoft Azure.
It is Refinitiv’s second partnership with Microsoft, following an announcement in October that Refinitiv financial and markets data would be integrated with Microsoft applications and services, such as Excel, MSN Money and Bing.
QA Direct in the Cloud builds upon the existing QA Direct platform, offering a cloud-based
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions