Refinitiv – formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters – is launching its quantitative analytics platform, QA Direct, on the cloud through Microsoft Azure.
It is Refinitiv’s second partnership with Microsoft, following an announcement in October that Refinitiv financial and markets data would be integrated with Microsoft applications and services, such as Excel, MSN Money and Bing.
QA Direct in the Cloud builds upon the existing QA Direct platform, offering a cloud-based
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain