The new module—which TRG rolled out to interested clients on January 2—includes new screens for FITS users to add details pertaining to licensing of indexes themselves, which fund managers use to create passively managed investable products. These details include information about the commission arrangement with each index provider used—which vary by index provider and by individual index, as well as by the amount of assets under management within a fund using that index—as well as regular fund
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment