Ipushpull’s API will enable BT Radianz users to share data across connected desktop applications, databases, messaging platforms, and applications connected by cloud services.
“Ipushpull is a new generation of software service platform that effectively replaces the old file-based workplace tool that many organizations have used in the past, driving huge gains in efficiency and improvements in risk management and compliance overall,” says Yousaf Hafeez, head of business development at BT
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha