Data inventory monitoring software vendor TRG Screen has expanded the capabilities of its ResearchMonitor web data tracking tool to include locally installed data and software applications, allowing clients to monitor web- and application-delivered services via a single solution.
ResearchMonitor—which TRG acquired with the purchase of Priory Solutions in 2016—was previously used by legal and financial firms to track usage of web-based information sources. The update allows firms to expand its
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data