Bloomberg L.P. has begun requiring that all new installations of its terminals include 56 kilobit/second tail circuits to deliver the three to four hours of daily video programming that the vendor is now developing.
With the entrance of Bloomberg, the much-watched race to put multimedia on money managers' desktops is finally heating up. Unlike the other financial video services now competing for managers' attention--such as Dow Jones & Co.'s Investor Network (DJIN) and NBC Cable's Private
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground