Alongside visualization of relevant historical and real-time data, the web-based Katana application includes an AI-assisted pricing feature which suggests a price that would be profitable when a client wants to buy or sell a bond. A green bar shows the confidence of the algorithm’s prediction. The trader can use this suggested price or offer their own instead.
After a six-month trial, ING officials say Katana enables faster pricing decisions for 90 percent of trades, delivers a 25 percent reduc
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology