The firm developed the platform, dubbed Antenna, because it wanted to be able to evaluate new datasets faster and attract providers of alternative data, which can often take up to a year or more for a fund to properly test and evaluate. Firms without the resources to quickly evaluate new datasets risk falling behind in terms of their ability to exploit new datasets early on when they have greater potential alpha, so BAM believes Antenna will give it an advantage when implementing new data
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance