HSBC’s Global Research division has added video content to its Research Application after recently rolling it out to clients via Symphony Communication Services’ electronic chat platform, and is planning future upgrades to take advantage of artificial intelligence to broaden the app’s appeal.
The bank made the research app available on Symphony for internal use around a year ago, and rolled it out externally to clients on Symphony a couple of months ago, officials say. Since then, it has
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative