UK-based trading technology and data vendor Fidessa has launched its Fidessa Fragmentation Index (FFI) and Fragulator fragmentation analysis tools in the US and Canada, having launched European versions of both almost two years ago (IMD, Nov. 24, 2008).
The FFI is a barometer of how fragmented trading is in stocks or indexes, and provides a score for how many venues a firm must visit to achieve best execution, while the Fragulator allows users to perform detailed analysis of average trade sizes
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit