The vendor launched TOES—which uses ORATS’ predictive data and historical market data—last April to enable traders to visualize how different strategies perform in various market conditions and identify the best trading strategies for those environments. Matt Amberson, principal and founder of ORATS, says the quarterly analysis—which was added in December—will allow users to “slice and dice” their back-testing, improving user experience.
“With the quarterly analysis, we can take a quarter—such a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit