Today, Thursday May 1, YCharts introduced the ability for users to split out and compare data on multiple metrics across multiple charts, whereas the platform previously plotted all of a user's chosen data on a single chart. YCharts chief executive Shawn Carpenter says this gives users greater control over how they can analyze increasingly complex sets of data.
While users will still be able to plot whatever metrics they want on the same chart, Carpenter says the complexity of many users' analys
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit