The platform uses qualitative and quantitative data to deliver deep analysis and predictions on the direction and magnitude of stock movements. Traders and asset managers building and executing strategies across all asset classes can subscribe to stocks they are interested in (initially US equities only, though Almax will incorporate more asset classes and regions as the platform develops) and the platform monitors both structured news sources such as Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg, as well as co
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers