As a result of the partnership with TradingView, Barchart clients will have access to more than 50 HTML5 customized or off-the-shelf charts and studies, and instant connectivity to a variety of real-time, delayed, end-of-day and historical datasets covering multiple asset classes. TradingView already accesses Barchart data to power the charts, using Barchart OnDemand's GetHistory API.
"TradingView is one of the most powerful web-based charting platforms available," says Barchart chief executive
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership