The RMS is accessible via a tab in the Notebook section of Sentieo’s dashboard that captures all data saved in the Notebook—such as research, an analyst’s own notes, and third-party reports and publications—and adds an extra layer of insight, dubbed a Thesis Strategy, which displays a user’s strategy, along with a company’s expected earnings, and details such as which analyst covers the company. This can be modified with as much information as users want, says Sentieo co-founder and chief execut
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling