FinTech Studios will initially launch a library of more than 30 widgets, which will shorten the time taken for financial firms and app developers to build their own dashboards, widgets and apps.
“Symphony’s secure collaboration platform and growing network of over 230,000 users currently have access to FinTech Studios real-time news, research, market data and Big Data analytics, leveraging advance artificial intelligence and machine learning,” says Jim Tousignant, FinTech Studios founder and ch
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership