The data will be available directly from MarketPsych from February 1 via APIs, and will also likely also be available via Zug, Switzerland-based data marketplace operator Streamr in March, once the vendor has integrated the data into Streamr’s platform, says MarketPsych CEO Richard Peterson.
The indexes cover the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, and include scores for 43 different types of sentiment, ranging from general sentiment and factors such as optimism, fear, uncertaint
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse