The data includes prices and descriptive data for 550 digital currencies and tokens sourced from cryptocurrency exchanges and aggregated by instrument, a market capitalization module, cryptocurrency-specific ratings, an ICO (initial coin offering) calendar, and cryptocurrency-specific news created by filtering news from existing providers, including MT Newswires and the Associated Press.
Money.Net CEO Morgan Downey says demand is coming from professional traders who until now have needed to sco
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform