The data includes prices and descriptive data for 550 digital currencies and tokens sourced from cryptocurrency exchanges and aggregated by instrument, a market capitalization module, cryptocurrency-specific ratings, an ICO (initial coin offering) calendar, and cryptocurrency-specific news created by filtering news from existing providers, including MT Newswires and the Associated Press.
Money.Net CEO Morgan Downey says demand is coming from professional traders who until now have needed to sco
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets