“Market data participants need the most recent and complete set of market data, and having electronic trading infrastructure that is appropriately designed to consume all of the market data is very important. It becomes not just an accuracy issue or a profitability issue for a given bank or trading firm, but it becomes a stability and integrity issue for the entire marketplace,” says David Taylor, CTO at Exegy. ”The FIF took the view that all the market participants and vendors need to share
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha