Data giant Bloomberg has begun carrying the US Consumer Retail dataset from Palo Alto, Calif.-based aerial imagery analysis provider Orbital Insight on its Bloomberg Professional terminal, to integrate the vendor’s analysis with traditional fundamental and financial data delivered via Bloomberg.
The data includes daily car counts for parked cars at 80 US retailers—including department stores, home improvement stores, discount retailers, consumer staples, grocery stores at the store-level and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers