Data giant Bloomberg has begun carrying the US Consumer Retail dataset from Palo Alto, Calif.-based aerial imagery analysis provider Orbital Insight on its Bloomberg Professional terminal, to integrate the vendor’s analysis with traditional fundamental and financial data delivered via Bloomberg.
The data includes daily car counts for parked cars at 80 US retailers—including department stores, home improvement stores, discount retailers, consumer staples, grocery stores at the store-level and
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions