Business intelligence and analytics provider Datawatch’s Panopticon data visualization business has released a stream processing engine that will allow financial firms to create real-time performance analytics based on streaming and historical time-series data, and to expand its reach into other industries and associated datasets.
“We’re trying to get people out of the T+1 mindset for analysis,” says Peter Simpson, VP of visualization strategy at Datawatch Panopticon. “If you have a ‘live’
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv