Business intelligence and analytics provider Datawatch’s Panopticon data visualization business has released a stream processing engine that will allow financial firms to create real-time performance analytics based on streaming and historical time-series data, and to expand its reach into other industries and associated datasets.
“We’re trying to get people out of the T+1 mindset for analysis,” says Peter Simpson, VP of visualization strategy at Datawatch Panopticon. “If you have a ‘live’
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain