Woburn, Mass.-based events data provider Wall Street Horizon has expanded the coverage of its datasets and Enchilada online events data application to include data on global companies, along with rolling out a series of enhancements to its API and Enchilada tool.
The new data, which covers more than 2,000 companies worldwide, means that the vendor—which has until now had a strictly North American focus—now covers 100 percent of the stocks that comprise leading global indexes, including the S&P
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess