Woburn, Mass.-based events data provider Wall Street Horizon has expanded the coverage of its datasets and Enchilada online events data application to include data on global companies, along with rolling out a series of enhancements to its API and Enchilada tool.
The new data, which covers more than 2,000 companies worldwide, means that the vendor—which has until now had a strictly North American focus—now covers 100 percent of the stocks that comprise leading global indexes, including the S&P
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain