Chicago-based fundamental research platform provider YCharts has introduced a new feature, dubbed Model Portfolios, which allows investment professionals to create custom portfolios on-the-fly that can combine securities and funds, for attracting new investments and benchmarking existing portfolios.
The vendor rolled out the new feature last week after four months of development and around six weeks of beta testing with “a couple dozen users” who gave feedback and helped iron out any bugs.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain