Chicago-based fundamental research platform provider YCharts has introduced a new feature, dubbed Model Portfolios, which allows investment professionals to create custom portfolios on-the-fly that can combine securities and funds, for attracting new investments and benchmarking existing portfolios.
The vendor rolled out the new feature last week after four months of development and around six weeks of beta testing with “a couple dozen users” who gave feedback and helped iron out any bugs.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess