Dubbed the Venture 50 Wire, the service is designed to reflect the TSX Venture 50 ranking of 50 top-performing stocks across five industry sectors, which change every year based on performance. The new service aims to provide a greater focus on these stocks by ensuring it covers news about the companies, as well as by providing “spotlight” articles featuring in-depth profiles of individual companies and their challenges.
MT Newswires chief executive Brooks McFeely says the vendor developed the
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail