Dubbed the Venture 50 Wire, the service is designed to reflect the TSX Venture 50 ranking of 50 top-performing stocks across five industry sectors, which change every year based on performance. The new service aims to provide a greater focus on these stocks by ensuring it covers news about the companies, as well as by providing “spotlight” articles featuring in-depth profiles of individual companies and their challenges.
MT Newswires chief executive Brooks McFeely says the vendor developed the
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees