Dubbed the Venture 50 Wire, the service is designed to reflect the TSX Venture 50 ranking of 50 top-performing stocks across five industry sectors, which change every year based on performance. The new service aims to provide a greater focus on these stocks by ensuring it covers news about the companies, as well as by providing “spotlight” articles featuring in-depth profiles of individual companies and their challenges.
MT Newswires chief executive Brooks McFeely says the vendor developed the
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects