Thomson Reuters’ Eikon financial desktop platform now offers book and trade data on 50 cryptocurrencies through an integration with CryptoCompare.
The data giant’s relationship with CryptoCompare began in 2016, when the cryptocurrency market data aggregator participated in a Thomson Reuters hackathon. Back then, says Sam Chadwick, director of strategy in innovation and blockchain at Thomson Reuters, ”no one was particularly interested in cryptocurrencies,” but one year later, there was a “boom
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams