Thomson Reuters’ Eikon financial desktop platform now offers book and trade data on 50 cryptocurrencies through an integration with CryptoCompare.
The data giant’s relationship with CryptoCompare began in 2016, when the cryptocurrency market data aggregator participated in a Thomson Reuters hackathon. Back then, says Sam Chadwick, director of strategy in innovation and blockchain at Thomson Reuters, ”no one was particularly interested in cryptocurrencies,” but one year later, there was a “boom
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy