Investors of Gemini, a cryptocurrency exchange, are now connected to Kaiko’s crypto market data via BSO, a network, cloud and hosting provider.
Gemini has collated its servers to enable a cross connect that allows Kaiko clients to access low-latency data directly—the first phase of a plan to extend coverage to additional exchanges and provide new sources of data. BSO is the technical enabler.
“Kaiko is using our private cloud solutions collocated close to the exchanges,” says Gaspard
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha