Investors of Gemini, a cryptocurrency exchange, are now connected to Kaiko’s crypto market data via BSO, a network, cloud and hosting provider.
Gemini has collated its servers to enable a cross connect that allows Kaiko clients to access low-latency data directly—the first phase of a plan to extend coverage to additional exchanges and provide new sources of data. BSO is the technical enabler.
“Kaiko is using our private cloud solutions collocated close to the exchanges,” says Gaspard
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects