Investors of Gemini, a cryptocurrency exchange, are now connected to Kaiko’s crypto market data via BSO, a network, cloud and hosting provider.
Gemini has collated its servers to enable a cross connect that allows Kaiko clients to access low-latency data directly—the first phase of a plan to extend coverage to additional exchanges and provide new sources of data. BSO is the technical enabler.
“Kaiko is using our private cloud solutions collocated close to the exchanges,” says Gaspard
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions