LONDON--Internet newcomer Currency Network has launched an Internet website that gives forex users one-stop access to the latest information.
Founder Michael Hecht says the service--one of the first portals for the foreign exchange market--will establish itself as the focal point for foreign exchange on the web.
The portal is aimed at a wide spectrum of users--from dealers and brokers to private speculators and corporate treasurers.
The site offers the latest currency news and research. It emp
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse