Report Builder, which pulls in hundreds of reports on a daily basis, is a piece of software that can be bolted onto a portfolio manager’s business intelligence platform. Through it, users can design their own customizable reports and schedule them to run automatically at any desired frequency, according to the vendor. Included in the platform is the ability to create reports around cost and return attribution, formulaic comparisons across statistics and time, and deeper graphical displays.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership