According to the survey of 250 buy-side and sell-side firms in the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, 24 percent expect to use the public cloud for the majority of their market data needs within one year.
Brennan Carley, global head of enterprise proposition and product for the financial and risk business at Thomson Reuters, says firms were reluctant to move to the cloud several years ago because of ambiguous regulatory standards around cloud technology. But regulators are becoming more proactive in
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha