According to the survey of 250 buy-side and sell-side firms in the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, 24 percent expect to use the public cloud for the majority of their market data needs within one year.
Brennan Carley, global head of enterprise proposition and product for the financial and risk business at Thomson Reuters, says firms were reluctant to move to the cloud several years ago because of ambiguous regulatory standards around cloud technology. But regulators are becoming more proactive in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain