Congratulations on receiving SEC approval to become an exchange. What does this mean for Bats Trading and for your customers?
Contrary to what many people think, our motivation to becoming a national securities exchange isn't primarily about the economics. It stems from the desire to participate directly in the national market system, which we are unable to do as an ECN. Yes, our customers' quotes are currently protected through the Bats ECN and our SRO partners, but the Bats Exchange will
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail