Fidelity Investments has opened its Fidelity Market Monitor application to HP TouchPad users. Through the app, clients will have access to market data including financial news, quotes, charts and personalized watch lists, according to the firm. Users can also create personalized symbol watch lists with full price quotes, an historical pricing chart and related news stories for those firms.
"It's important that TouchPad users have a wide variety of useful apps available in the App Catalog," says Richard Kerris, vice president of webOS worldwide developer relations at HP. "Fidelity's Market Monitor App gives TouchPad users an easy way to keep track of the markets and their investments."
HP Touchpad users can get the app online from the HP App Catalog. Fidelity also provides mobile trading apps for the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android platforms.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy