The group, launched in May 2013, began by using guidelines previously developed by industry groups ILPA and IPEV, representing GPs and LPs respectively, was designed in further consultation with third-party providers and technology vendor eFront. The fixed-format standard is now set to go into an early testing phase, which will be completed by early 2014, with the aim for full production by the second quarter of next year.
"Cooperation among GPs and LPs [on the standard] is a testament to the
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions