WatersTechnology: Can you go into detail around what specific enhancements were made to Geneva for this version? How were the accounting workflows for swaps and bank debt streamlined? How was instrument support for emerging markets extended?
Roley: There were a number of enhancements made in the new release, including technical enhancements, such as support for Oracle Linux. Several of the swaps and bank debt enhancements cross over with emerging markets support, as they pertain to multicurrency
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data