Re-platforming, migrating data, outsourcing failures and skills shortages are just some of the drivers behind the past year’s jump in reported security threats and technology incidents, and the trouble isn’t over.
During a Bloomberg-hosted event on technology in financial services on November 27, Megan Butler, director of supervision for investment, wholesale and specialist at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), stated in a keynote speech that the regulator could “see no immediate end in
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail