Re-platforming, migrating data, outsourcing failures and skills shortages are just some of the drivers behind the past year’s jump in reported security threats and technology incidents, and the trouble isn’t over.
During a Bloomberg-hosted event on technology in financial services on November 27, Megan Butler, director of supervision for investment, wholesale and specialist at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), stated in a keynote speech that the regulator could “see no immediate end in
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class