With the Royal Mint project officially being placed into cold storage, arguably one of the most high-profile examples of tokenization, the questions on everyone’s minds point to the value of digitizing traditional assets and whether the market is ready to embrace this technology. If tokenization is the future of trading, why are these projects taking so long to take flight?
When news broke in late October that the Royal Mint would be shelving its digital gold project, blaming “market conditions
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions