The COO of Accuity is now the company’s CEO.
The financial crime compliance, payments and Know Your Customer (KYC) software vendor has promoted David Wilson to managing director and CEO, responsible for developing new partnerships, solutions delivery and client services.
Wilson has been COO for the past 18 months, driving Accuity’s growth and making operational improvements. He has held several senior management positions at Relx Group, Accuity’s parent company, including
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class