MarketAxess has finalized its regulatory approval for its Amsterdam offices from the Dutch Authority for Financial Markets (AFM), permitting the company to continue servicing its EU27 client’s post-Brexit.
The vendor will have the authorization to operate a Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) and provide data reporting services, including Approved Publication Arrangements (APAs) and Approved Reporting Mechanisms (ARMs). The newly authorized legal entities will act as MarketAxess subsidiaries,
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group