MarketAxess has finalized its regulatory approval for its Amsterdam offices from the Dutch Authority for Financial Markets (AFM), permitting the company to continue servicing its EU27 client’s post-Brexit.
The vendor will have the authorization to operate a Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) and provide data reporting services, including Approved Publication Arrangements (APAs) and Approved Reporting Mechanisms (ARMs). The newly authorized legal entities will act as MarketAxess subsidiaries,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services