Cryptocurrency exchanges are attempting to inspire confidence among institutional investors by taking surveillance software from traditional markets firms.
The latest crypto exchange to look to more established market surveillance platforms is Goldman Sachs-backed Circle, which announced a partnership with Nice Actimize in early March. This move follows similar steps by Gemini, a crypto exchange founded by the Winklevoss brothers, which last year tapped Nasdaq’s Smarts market surveillance
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance