Cryptocurrency exchanges are attempting to inspire confidence among institutional investors by taking surveillance software from traditional markets firms.
The latest crypto exchange to look to more established market surveillance platforms is Goldman Sachs-backed Circle, which announced a partnership with Nice Actimize in early March. This move follows similar steps by Gemini, a crypto exchange founded by the Winklevoss brothers, which last year tapped Nasdaq’s Smarts market surveillance
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero