Cryptocurrency exchanges are attempting to inspire confidence among institutional investors by taking surveillance software from traditional markets firms.
The latest crypto exchange to look to more established market surveillance platforms is Goldman Sachs-backed Circle, which announced a partnership with Nice Actimize in early March. This move follows similar steps by Gemini, a crypto exchange founded by the Winklevoss brothers, which last year tapped Nasdaq’s Smarts market surveillance
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group