The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC) has partnered with financial messaging system Symphony to expand the reach of its exception manager service.
The DTCC Exception Manager (DXM) is a platform where users can publish, manage, and communicate exceptions from custodians, broker-dealers, prime brokers and others. It standardizes processing of exceptions along the trade settlement lifecycle so these are identified faster and resolved earlier.
Through the partnership with Symphony, clients
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail