The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC) has partnered with financial messaging system Symphony to expand the reach of its exception manager service.
The DTCC Exception Manager (DXM) is a platform where users can publish, manage, and communicate exceptions from custodians, broker-dealers, prime brokers and others. It standardizes processing of exceptions along the trade settlement lifecycle so these are identified faster and resolved earlier.
Through the partnership with Symphony, clients
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services