Five years ago, when Erik Kaland, COO of Storebrand Asset Management, joined the firm, he inherited a problem. Norway’s largest investment manager was laboring under decades’ worth of built-up issues—structural inefficiencies; manual processes; custom-built technologies and fragmented systems architectures all combined to create a costly, ineffective technology base at the business.
Worse, some of the employees who had put this in place, or developed the platforms in the first place, had left
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions