The newly established McGraw-Hill Financial, the ex-financial information business at Standard & Poor's, plans to focus on data integration and cross-sales following the introduction of its new company structure, Lou Eccleston told Inside Reference Data in his first interview as president of the company.
In December, the McGraw-Hill Companies announced that its financial services business, Standard & Poor's (S&P), was going to be split into two parts - one ratings company and one financial infor
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp