Voltaire will offer two main consulting services: a standard package aimed at risk managers, chief risk officers and evaluations professionals of three briefings per year covering the regulatory landscape, vendor options, and a comparison with what a firm's peers are doing, based on a user survey that the company plans to conduct on an annual basis; and more in-depth consulting in response to specific customer issues, where Voltaire will conduct a Regulation and Valuation Risk Review of a firm's
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech