Trendrating founder and chief executive Rocco Pellegrinelli says the new hires will focus on selling the vendor’s momentum analytics to its current customer base of institutional fund managers across the UK and US, but will also be responsible for identifying other salespeople who will focus on countries that Trendrating doesn’t yet cover.
“Today we are serving mutual funds in the US and UK, but we want to expand into other geographies across Europe and Asia by the end of the year. To that end,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership