Trendrating founder and chief executive Rocco Pellegrinelli says the new hires will focus on selling the vendor’s momentum analytics to its current customer base of institutional fund managers across the UK and US, but will also be responsible for identifying other salespeople who will focus on countries that Trendrating doesn’t yet cover.
“Today we are serving mutual funds in the US and UK, but we want to expand into other geographies across Europe and Asia by the end of the year. To that end,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp