Currently, Deltix provides a range of software products and services—including a time-series data warehouse, which customers can populate with their own historical and real-time market data on an ongoing basis—for quantitative and algorithmic traders, to enable them to research, back-test and deploy trading strategies.
However, the vendor periodically carries out research with third-party datasets to “demonstrate the power of its products and capture the imagination” of quantitative clients. For
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act