Currently, Deltix provides a range of software products and services—including a time-series data warehouse, which customers can populate with their own historical and real-time market data on an ongoing basis—for quantitative and algorithmic traders, to enable them to research, back-test and deploy trading strategies.
However, the vendor periodically carries out research with third-party datasets to “demonstrate the power of its products and capture the imagination” of quantitative clients. For
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership