Apsara operates a New Jersey route connecting Nasdaq, NYSE and Bats, and is building a microwave path from Digital Realty’s datacenter facility at 350 East Cermak Road in Chicago to CME Group’s datacenter in Aurora, Illinois, which the vendor expects to complete later this year.
“The acquisition of Apsara Networks enables us to offer unrivalled low-latency access, network resiliency and enhanced managed services to clients across established and emerging markets,” says BSO founder and CEO Micha
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse