SS&C Technologies, the Windsor, CT-based provider of buy-side focused technologies and services, and DST Systems, a provider of technology, advisory and business operations outsourcing to the financial services and healthcare industries, have agreed that SS&C will acquire DST in an all-cash transaction for $84 per share plus assumption of debt, equating to approximately $5.4 billion.
DST Systems, headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, with more than 14,400 employees worldwide, generated pro fo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse