Eagle, a subsidiary of BNY Mellon, has for years offered a private-cloud service through its Access platform. The deal with Microsoft will see it build a multi-tenant, hybrid cloud offering that will be hosted by Azure, and is targeted specifically at buy-side firms.
“This will be a new data management solution built for the cloud, and designed to support the challenges that firms face today with growing data complexities,” says Mike Fitzgerald, CIO at Eagle.
In particular, he says, the new
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class