Ipreo, which has a large presence on the buy and sell sides, and particularly in the alternatives segment, will be snapped up by the company for $1.855 billion, executives said on a conference call with analysts early on May 21.
“The private markets and alternatives segment is very attractive to us, and it’s one where we’ve been investing organically,” said Lance Uggla, CEO of IHS Markit, on the call. “The acquisition of Ipreo significantly increases our presence in this space—there’s over $10
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy