Thomson Reuters may have only just announced Refinitiv as the new brand for its Financial & Risk unit once the business spins off from its parent later this year in a $20 billion deal with a consortium of investors led by private equity firm Blackstone Group, but the new owners already have plans for leveraging F&R’s assets and combining them with other assets owned by Blackstone.
In fact, these plans have been in development for some five years, when Blackstone first looked at buying the
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv