San Francisco-based research platform provider Sentieo is planning a major expansion of its sales and marketing teams to accelerate the vendor’s growth, after raising $19 million in Series A funding.
Though Sentieo declined to disclose the specific amounts invested by participants, the majority of the $19 million comes from Palo Alto-based private equity firm Centana Growth Partners, with the remainder raised from 15 existing investors in the company.
“This puts us in a very firm footing from
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess